All appointments MUST be booked online (click here). Credit Card MUST be entered to secure your appointment. You Will Not be charged until service is rendered or at time of No Show or Same Day Cancellation.
All information is confidential. When booking online, your credit card information is secured & encrypted. It is not viewable or accessed by LM STUDIO INK.
I advise scheduling appointments in advance to ensure availability. If you may need an appointment out of regular hours, please text (808) 389-1333. Credit Card info will secure your after hour appointment. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive a response.
Payments accepted: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Gift Card or Gift Certificate - NO Checks
There are no refunds offered for any services or merchandise. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your service, please contact me within 48 hours to book a one-time 30 minute complimentary follow-up. Appointment must be booked within 2-3 days of your original appointment.
All sales are final.
All prices & services are subject to change without prior notice.
Please respect our 48 hour cancellation policy to avoid cancellation fee. Appointments may be cancelled or rescheduled online 48 hours in advance.
Last minute notices or no notice at all, prevent others from being able to schedule into that time slot. Text and email reminders are sent to you 48 & 72 hours prior to your appointment date & time.
No Shows will be charged 100% of Booked Service Amount. No exceptions.
Same Day Cancellations will be charged 50% of Booked Service Amount. No exceptions.
I understand there may be unexpected emergencies, therefore I extend 1 emergency same day cancellation for each client. No exceptions thereafter. All fees will be charged accordingly.
I kindly ask that you arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Late arrivals limit my ability to offer quality service. With regards, I will not accommodate late arrivals as each service is structured with an appropriate time.
I value each client's time and will not allow a clients late arrival to run into the schedule of another client. For this reason, if you are more than 30 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled. Please be aware that late arrivals will be responsible for 50% of the Booked Service Amount regardless of how much time is left in your appointment.
Due to liability & safety concerns with the nature of my services, I do not allow guests to accompany you during your service. Children, family, friends, and pets may be a safety hazard. Please arrange for appropriate childcare.
RETOUCH - LASH EXTENSIONS
Retouch is recommended every 2-3 weeks with 50% of your extensions remaining. Less than 50% will require a full set.
Booking a 2 or 3 week retouch appointment knowing you have less than 50% of your extensions, will limit my ability to provide a proper retouch due to appointment time limitations. Therefore you will be charged the appropriate Full Set.
Retouch scheduled beyond 3 weeks from your previous appointment are required to schedule a Full Set.
LASH EXTENSIONS & LASH LIFT
You MUST arrive with a very clean lash line, free of build up for each appointment. Washing your lashes the day of will not remove layers of build up that can accumulate from dead skin, oils, and makeup. Routinely and adequately cleansing your lash line, to preserve the health of your natural lashes and to maintain the ability to perform the service (newly placed lashes will not correctly adhere to dirty lashes.) Cleansing your lashes everyday with a mild cleanser will prolong the life of your extensions.
ALL PERMANENT COSMETIC PROCEDURES ARE MULTI-SESSION PROCESSES.
An initial application is incomplete until after a follow-up appointment, which must be scheduled approximately 4-8 weeks after your initial appointment.
You are NOT a candidate for semi-permanent makeup, if any of the following apply to you:
• Diabetes Type 1
• Hepatitis B/C
• AIDS / HIV
• Active Vitiligo
• Severe Rosacea
• Blood Disorders: Sickle Cell, Hemophilia
• Keloid Formation
• Mental Disorder
• Accutane (must be off for 6 months)
• Steroids (must be off for 6 months)
• Active skin cancer
• Mitral valve disorder or high blood pressure
• Healing disorders
• Liver disease – high risk of infection
• Epileptic who has experienced faint spell or seizure
• Allergic to pigmentation and make up
• Post inflammatory hyper pigmentation
• Undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the treated area
• Allergic reactions to topical anesthetics.
• Use of skin medication(s) such as antasure, ro-accutaine and steroids which thin and make the skin become very sensitive.
• Smoking will cause pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.
• Active Skin Disorders: Cold Sores, Shingles, Eczema, Impetigo, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Pink Eye, Sunburn, Severe Acne
• Chemotherapy / Radiotherapy (must be no less than 42 days ago from the date of the treatment, consult your doctor).
THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL CONDITIONS REQUIRE A NOTE FROM YOUR DOCTOR GIVING CONSENT:
Diabetes Type 1 and 2, high blood pressure, auto-immune disease, thyroid / Graves’ disease. Any other medical condition that causes slow healing or a high risk of infection.
RIGHT TO REFUSE TREATMENT:
Though it is extremely rare, we reserve the right to refuse treatment for the following reasons:
• Undisclosed skin condition (including sunburn/suntan)
• Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• Any behavior which, in the opinion of the artist, might compromise the artist’s ability to work safely and comfortably toward the desired results, or might disrupt other clients.